How do i Find out if my membership is current?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: How do i Find out if my membership is current?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 04:09 pm:

Title says it all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 04:17 pm:

Call the MTFCA business office in Richmond, IN

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 08:21 am:

Or buy a Life Membership, then you won't need to worry about it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Barclay in west Michigan on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

Your expiration date is at the top of the address label on your Vintage Ford.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration