Model T 25 Coupe - complete glass replacement

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T 25 Coupe - complete glass replacement
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Granrud on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

I was hoping someone was familiar with a 24-25 Coupe and how the door glass was set. I have two metal pieces which look similar to what holds the quarter windows shaped like a U-channel. Problem is they are longer than the door is wide which makes me think they're from a truck or 26-27 T. All parts were inherited from Grandfather so lots to sort out. I've read that a 28-29 Model A may have similar glass setting channels as a 25. Does the window regulator make a difference for what channel is needed?

Eric G.
Jarreau, LA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 09:45 pm:

-Eric-
This might have what you're looking for:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/672665.html?1472848930

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration