And yet another Warford brace question! :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: And yet another Warford brace question! :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, December 12, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

When putting the cast iron Warford in a car what is the off set on the cross brace? I am trying to get my ducks in a row so when I mount it I have things ready to go. I don't have a stock pile of stock to use when making the brace so need to do some scrounging for metal. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 10:40 am:

My notes for a TT show 3&1/4 inch, don't know ifn a passenger car is the same or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 01:15 am:

Thank you Ken. I think the TT's channel is deeper at the location where the cross member would sit on the bottom rail of the frame, by how much I don't know. Not a lot of TT's to go look at, well none close enough for a quick trip. I'll have to look in my club roster and see who has one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 02:17 am:

Mark-
I have one you can use for a pattern
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Keith;
Thank you that will be great!
MarkG

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration