Speedster seats

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Speedster seats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Looking to have the seats on my speedster project upholstered - lets see some photos!

I am not sure on patterns or styles used (stitching, etc)seats

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

Here's a few I had on this computer. My apologies to whoever's cars and pictures these are. I stole them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 01:23 pm:

Rats! - most of the pictures didn't load...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 02:08 pm:

Once again:

If all of the pictures were under the 250kb limit, but you think they didn't load because they didn't all show up in the preview, don't worry, they will shop up in the final post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 03:02 pm:

My guess is since Speedsters were traditionally an at-home job, upholstering styles and techniques probably ran the gambit of poor to top quality. Do what you like best would be my suggestion. Btw, I spent 4 days in Poland in 2010 and loved it: Krakow is a gorgeous city!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 03:03 pm:

Haha, just noticed it says Poland Ohio (sheepish look)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J Anderson on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 03:13 pm:

Seats on Speedster Project I'm working on

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

David,
Have we seen your calliope played at the Canfield Fair? Sure looks familiar!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 03:51 pm:

Portland. HEATED seats. Wipers a must. Ha ha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

Here's how I did mine

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration