Does anyone know who embroiders Model T's on shirts?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Does anyone know who embroiders Model T's on shirts?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

Does anyone know who embroiders Model T's on shirts?

I used the lady who advertise on the coil Doctors web site but I do see her there anymore.

Thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

Hi, Robert. My wife, Karen, embroiders our club logo for members of the Suncoast T Club. How soon do you need something? She's kinda snowed under with other work these days. If you want a particular model you might have to come up with a picture. Send me a pm. Regards, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 07:54 pm:

There are shop that embroider to you design via a computer embroidering machine.
Here is a link to one in Philadelphia:
http://www.marathonembroidery.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

A option to consider is Lands End. They can supply the shirts with your "art work " embroidered on

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

Ive never used these people... but they seem to be every where... and just started advertising around my home town...
https://embroidme.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 05:42 pm:

thank you!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration