Anyone know what these parts are?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Anyone know what these parts are?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 11:43 pm:

Got these in a lot of T parts, but I do not know what they are. I guess they are around 6 inches long or so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 12:19 am:

I have a home made set that came on my 1920 coup, that go around the spring perch above the axle and go behind the front axle and pulls up under the wishbone. I haven't quite figured out why one would need to do that as there is a substantial nut that works just fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 12:40 am:

Off the perch and pulls under the wishbone, sounds like some sort of caster adjustment??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 01:04 am:

Would it help brace an above axle wishbone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

I believe they are an "anti-shimmy" device that bolts onto the front spindle bodies - I have a set around here & the remnants of the original box showing installation directions.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration