Why didn't someone tell me

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Why didn't someone tell me
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 07:27 am:

Why didn't someone tell me all about this Model T Ford addiction or I'm afraid to close my garage doors at night, because those Ts just keep multiplying!!!! HELP

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAg3jV4bq6k&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 08:01 am:

Take the coils out. That'll stop it. Or give your wife the check book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 08:04 am:

If you have too many T's you can send one my way, mine hasn't started multiplying yet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 08:34 am:

Warren, that's a great video! I was getting a little dizzy there watching you back out of the garage though!! Love your doggie enjoying the ride too. Looks like she wanted to help you with the levers, and likes to lean on you too like our dog does. Great ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 09:42 am:

They told me that T's multiply . For somthing as slow as a T ,they multiply faster than rabbits.The 1st one found me in May,and last time i looked there was 3 in the barn and a rolling chassis. Hoping the rolling chassis grows fast.
My wife is not impressed.
Good luck!!!
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:01 am:

So much knowledge out there...

BUT...

if you don't ask, no one (usually) will tell you!

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 11:50 am:

T's only multiply in proportion to the amount of spare cash or space one has. Of the the two I have nether so only have one to lavish my addiction on. She would be jealous if I got another anyway. LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 11:57 am:

Richard, my wife has 6 check books, what will giving her another checkbook do?

G.R., thank you for your generous offer.

Tim, Halley loved to ride in my Ts. I even made the '17 into a dog catchers vehicle.

Dallas, tell your wife "it keeps me out of bars late at night" and I don't chase women, (I don't have to they chase my Ts), because they want their picture taken.

Dave, why didn't I think of that. If you were at the last meeting I could have asked you.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Big Brothers Big Sisters fundraiser

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 12:12 pm:

Great pic! Warren , lets keep the pic between us and the friend on the forum. She doesnt need another reason to rough me up about my Ts. Or maybe she would ride along more often just to keep an eye on us. Just kidding. She is falling in like with them!!!
Drive safe and often

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration