Old Photo - Model T Era - California Piano Supply Company Street View

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - California Piano Supply Company Street View
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 09:02 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 09:31 am:

I remember that place from when I was a kid. It was in L.A. somewhere, but the name changed to something else.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 09:38 am:

I was really hoping it was still there, but it's gone. 2251 Venice Blvd, LA. I found this: "In the 1960's the store was renamed the Big Red Piano and an attempt was made to move the building to another location to preserve it, but the building did not survive the move."

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration