1915 Model T to Denmark

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1915 Model T to Denmark
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lawthers on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

Well I hate to see it leave, but the 1915 Ford Touring was purchased by a very nice gentleman in Denmark.
Today, after a lot of getting things together, it finally left it's home in Tehachapi, CA for it's final destination in Denmark.
Thanks to everyone who showed an interest in this vehicle. The widow that I got the car running again for was very thankful for my help.
Overall, it was a great experience helping someone out with their collector car and seeing another fellow car guy get something new for his stable.
Enjoy your new T Torben!

Tom L.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lawthers on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

OOpps...1915 T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

Of all the cars that one sure had a nice option you don't often see with that folding seat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 11:24 pm:

I hope that car has many more destinations for many more decades to come!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

I know a Torben who lives in Denmark. Haven't seen him in 40 years. Wonder if it is the same guy?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration