Wooden Tool Display Case

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Wooden Tool Display Case
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 08:43 pm:

Does anyone remember the name of the guy that made these cases?

Seems like he lived near Philadelphia, PA.

Tools

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 12:11 am:

I'll add a bump because I would be interested also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 04:40 pm:

http://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95286&highlight=Tool+display

Took a while to find this, and I sent him an email to advertise on our classified board if he was willing to make them for Ts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 05:49 pm:

Walter Chrysler made one that I think is still on display in the lobby of Chrysler's headquarters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 07:01 pm:

I see 2 empty spaces/indents on the left side. The bottom one is obviously for the jack base but what's missing up top near the hinge? and what could be in the pouch on the right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 07:41 pm:

Thanks Mark! Jim actually kinda posted this on my behalf, as earlier I had inquired to him about where he got his. He was kind enough to start the search again! Appreciate your time.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration