For The Auxiliary Trans Lovers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: For The Auxiliary Trans Lovers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

The following video contains a Ruckstell rear end and a 2 speed Universal transmission.... and some unbelievable roads and photography. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXFo1V4p1To

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

Looks like where I drive mine every chance I get and why I have
no use for car shows and all that BS. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:26 pm:

Great video! A Canadian car? He sure doesn't baby those shift levers. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:40 pm:

Burger, i certainly do envy some of the great roads you and others here get to enjoy. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 03:36 pm:

Mark,

Beautiful drive.

Yes, it is a Canadian Model T assuming the body came with the chassis and was not swapped out sometime in the past.

Note left front functional door. Lower windshield pane is movable. Horn button on top of the steering wheel.

A special tribute to someone I'm sure they loved and miss.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:09 pm:

Outstanding! Thank for sharing. So who was driving the drone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:32 pm:

If memory serves, this feller lives up around Kootenai Lake, about 100 miles
northwest of here.

One of the great things about Spokane is the diversity of land and environment
you'll see if you just point your Model T in a different direction. Out west of town,
just a few miles, it looks very much like this video. To the south are the rolling
dunes of the Palouse (Google it). To the north, pine forests and low mountains,
to the east, serious mountains and all the jagged, craggy beauty that comes with
them, with all of Montana beyond.

Add in that Spokane is home to the Antique Auto Ranch, the ultimate Model T
support group on earth, and it is hard to imagine why youz'alls are putting your
houses up for sale right now ! It really would be hard to beat this place for Model
T ownership, from the unlimited places to just go driving to the support.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration