Old Photo - Model T Era - Raodside Eattery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Raodside Eattery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 08:44 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:04 am:

Jay you're on a roll today! Another cool pic. Back in the 80's/90's we'd run across a handful of similar, but not quite as shabby, little roadside spots traveling from home to Arizona. They were interesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:06 am:

See the T hiding in the corner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:30 am:

That's my new screen saver! Awesome photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

Look's like a fun place but if Moses throws his stick on the ground and it turns into a rattler i'm gone!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 03:34 pm:

It's fun being dyslexic !! When I opened this thread from the main page, I thought it said "Roadside Fattery" ; - )

Probably not too far off, if the BBQ was any good. Do you reckon that old boy with the staff is the proprietor ??

I'm so grateful to you guys who regularly post these wonderful period photos !! Thank you again !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration