Old Photo - You Just Never Know When............

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - You Just Never Know When............
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 08:53 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 08:58 am:

Got T-boned I suspect....as they say, 'nuthin that aint fixable'! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:07 am:

The accessory demountables held up well. It hurts to see a damaged Ford but perhaps someone will find a detail in the exposed wood structure that will be helpful to their restoration.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:51 am:

Kinda suggests hurricane damage . ?? Why no tires and rims on the "up" side ? Had to have been removed intentionally I'd think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:53 am:

Pole behind the car may have mile-marker posting - maybe hit by a train ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 11:09 am:

I agree Rich. I also suspect it was a train vs. car event due to both the sign and the type/extent of damage to the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Myers on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 11:22 am:

Is that a bandage on the right had of the guy standing in the picture? I wonder if he was a passenger or driver of the car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 11:29 am:

Randy, he sure does have a bandage on his hand. If that's the extent of injury, he was mighty lucky !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 11:51 am:

It WAS a Centerdoor !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 12:25 pm:

Early crumple zone engineering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 01:00 pm:

Hey Don Booth...Here is another winter project for you! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 01:04 pm:

The guy with the bandage arm was the insurance agent, They had to twist his arm to get him to pay the claim!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration