Old Photo - Model T Era Los Angeles Whimsical Eatery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era Los Angeles Whimsical Eatery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:03 am:

The Dugout 1927. This sandwich stand was located at 6157 E. Whittier Boulevard in Montebello and featured a simulated plane crash and sandbagged trenches evocative of World War I.

They say the food was good but the waitress gave her customers a lot of flak :-)....sorry! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:34 am:

Their service was "Over the top"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:35 am:

The egg salad gave some people mustard gas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:52 am:

Tom must not have school today! He's on a (dinner) roll! Ba ha ha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:55 am:

Take my wife....please! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:56 am:

I always sit Over there .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 09:58 am:

I remember a drive-in on old US99 between Bakersfield and Fresno that had a plane stuck in the roof like that. I'd show a picture of it if I had one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:39 am:

There was a similar place in Seal Beach called the Glider Inn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:47 am:

You can fly in & dine just fine ....

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration