1926 Model T Ford coupe "Seabiscuit" out for a drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1926 Model T Ford coupe "Seabiscuit" out for a drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 02:53 pm:

My daughter came to visit yesterday, so I took Seabiscuit out for a food run.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5fDLkh0Uro&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

It's nice to have a camera operator along to make a nice variety of shots. Looks like the right side of your hood is unfastened.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:18 am:

Steve, you are correct. I was wondering who would notice that. I didn't realize it until I put Seabiscuit back in the garage and went to turn off the gas.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 01:25 pm:

Nice video! Again! Love Cyndy's commentary! "more A/C..open the front window"!! ha ha...driving with door window open already!! Noticed you were driving along last summers parade route. She looks a bit like my little sister, who happens to live in Arizona. And yes, Cyndy, Flagstaff gets LOTS of snow in the winter. They usually measure it by the foot.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration