Fast delivery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fast delivery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Here is my latest Chaffin's order. The order was placed about noon yesterday, arrived on my doorstep today at 5:00 PM. The only way they could be faster would be if they were mind readers !

No, it's not the 3.33 R&P set that hasn't been available for some months. It's a standard 3.63. Exactly what I needed.

This is one more instance where a nice, smooth operating differential gets torn down for bronze thrust washers and the gear set turns up bad.

DickR&P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 10:46 pm:

So .....

Is it safe to say Chaffin's knows Dick ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 11:06 pm:

And then some! By chance have been drinking again Jim? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 12:16 am:

Mark,

I am intoxicated with Arizona Warmth ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 08:42 am:

Jim...wish I was! Per my previous post with Warren..I need the AZ heat for my bad back!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and especially safe travels this winter. Gonna be a good ol' fashioned winter in the northern tier this year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 10:55 am:

Hi Tim,

Thank You

I found your 1913 Penny !

I will put it in the mail .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:04 am:

Jim
Fill that trailer with warm air and head up here. Wont pay well but folks will be glad to see you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:43 am:

Dallas,

I am full of hot air year round .....

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration