Old Photo - Model T - Roadside Filling Station

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T - Roadside Filling Station
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 09:21 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 01:31 pm:

Love it. Thanks Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 02:49 pm:

What a great shot. Thanks for posting I.
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

What a great picture and notice the radio aerial on the roof.

Calvin DeLoach, who was my grandfather, owned a very similar store with living quarters attached. This was in Picnic, Florida. My grandmother had passed on and my parents lived with Grandpa so I was born in that building.

When signs of the zodiac come up in conversation I've always enjoyed telling people that I was born under the Shell sign. :-) Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration