OT - Now That's A Set Of Gears!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Now That's A Set Of Gears!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:24 am:

Model T timing gears alongside the world's smallest man!:-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:26 am:

That was a good one Norm :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:30 am:

No, I believe those are pocket watch gears for the world biggest man

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:41 am:

Just suppose you went through all the work to get those gears mounted and then realized your timing marks were off by a tooth??!!!??!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 12:04 pm:

chaplin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 01:17 pm:

Maybe a set for a old time thump and bump press? Modern press gears are Herring Bone anymore! Is that Henry? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

I love that big old machinery. Here is a bull gear on the Yankee River Dredge in Idaho. It's 12 feet in diameter. This gear drove the bucket line. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mundinho Falcao on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 03:26 pm:

Hamilton Gears

http://www.taddlecreekmag.com/dupont-at-zenith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

Drawbridge?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 04:09 pm:

Back in the good old day's there was Toledo Press,Bliss press,the more modern Verson Press,and also Danly Press.Life was good,and every town had some sort of Shop or Factory!! Heck,in 1983 i left a Chevy plant on Friday and started with Old's on Monday!On the way home from Emma,Ind there was a honda on it's roof in the fast lane and i hope no one was hurt,but!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 02:38 pm:

Perhaps only the power of suggestion by being on the forum, but does anyone else think the man in Jay's picture looks a little like Henry Ford?

I faintly recall a picture of Henry with a moustache taken with friends who worked at the Detroit utility company.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 03:40 pm:

Hmm, maybe...

henry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration