This is interesting - N style body on T chasis

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: This is interesting - N style body on T chasis
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:41 am:

I have no connection to this, just saw it and thought it was worthy of sharing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1907-Ford-Other-Model-N-Runabout-Brass-Era-/142205063715 ?forcerrptr=true&hash=item211c151223:g:EIQAAOSwa~BYO0uD&item=142205063715

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:46 am:

It would look a lot better if they shortened it more to N proportions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 12:04 pm:

Wasn't that car discussed on the forum within the past year?

I've been trying to find the thread but no luck so far.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 12:15 pm:

One man had a vision and put in the work to make it a reality. Unfortunately, come resale time, the builder can find that the population of potential buyers that share his vision can be pretty small.

OT, but a case in point - a gentleman had a 1967 Plymouth Satellite and decided to "Superbird" it. The build quality was very good, he called it his "Satellbird" and brought it to the Daytona Turkey Run for several years, at first in the show field, then later in the car corral. I don't know if he ever sold it, I haven't been to the Turkey Run in many years.

satellbird

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

That thing does not impress me at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 02:53 pm:

Tim:
if that Plymouth were the real thing , running full bore on the track ,then it would be difficult to be anything but impressed ...always an optimist...Gene French

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 02:59 pm:

Question: Who won the 1970 Daytona 500? What kind of car was the winner driving? Hint - It was blue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

Gene..
I meant the model N wanabe!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration