E-Timer Instructions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: E-Timer Instructions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

Re-posting a valid Forum inquiry and answer purged from existence because subsequent discussion violated the new forum policing policy.

OP Question:
Does anyone have the link to the instructions for an install of the E timer?

Answer:
http://modeltetimer.com/uploads/TTTET_Instructions_V13.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 02:10 pm:

That doesn't appear to be the only one that got pulled. Same thing going on with both threads? I didn't see the offending post(s), unless they have gotten REALLY intolerant.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 04:08 pm:

Mike
I feel really bad that I opened a can of worms by asking for those instructions, if I had known I would have waited for my order to come through in Mar. 17
I thought it would be nice to read up on the install before I receive the E timer in AZ. Makes good reading on the flight from Toronto to Phoenix
Take Care, thanks again
Wilf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 04:10 pm:

I was looking for this info last night for a PM that I was sending but couldn't find it.

So I'm not sure why it was removed honestly?

Thanks for posting that link. That's what I was looking for.

I think it was all Hal's fault.... hee hee sorry Just Joking...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

In all honesty, I wonder. I don't really think so, but who knows anymore? Guess it just depends on how intolerant they have become.

Lord knows there are some (Or is it one? Dare I name names, Gary?) on here that are so intolerant of me, that when I post on any thread beginning with "E", no matter what I said, it is negative in their eyes and they have to make comments about it. I swear I don't think they (He?) even reads what I say before having a kneejerk reaction.

So, was it me? Don't know. Could be. Didn't see it. But I am curious.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 04:48 pm:

Wrong Hal. I recall a post from a few weeks ago where a question posed and answered sarcastically from you "I bet we all know someone who could measure to 4 decimal points",(or similar quote) was an obvious slam, but I didn't call you on that one. It isn't me casting stones, for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 04:55 pm:

Well, at least my humor wasn't above your head that time. What's your excuse for your remarks in the thread in question?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 06:17 pm:

OK Now you guys are going to get this thread deleted if you keep it up....

I think they should at least post a thread was deleted because of a post by Gene C or whoever the poster was. If it was me I'll certainly take the blame and next time I'll try and say it differently.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 06:21 pm:

Was there ever a thread about OIL or WOOD that was deleted.

I do respect and appreciate the moderator when a thread is deleted though.

I'd hate to be trapped in a boring forum but you know this is the holiday season and I think just like people driving crazy now our spirits are pretty high.

Have a Merry Christmas guys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 07:10 pm:

You're right Gene. Sorry.

Merry Christmas to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 07:29 pm:

Why delete the entire thread if a single post violates some new forum policy?

If I say I like the e-timer this thread could disappear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

The point is Hal that when you made your sarcastic remark re: x decimal points, I did NOT comment on that thread. I made that clear in a post on this thread 12/16 @ 4:48pm. And trust me, I read all posts and reactions aren't "kneejerk" but warranted when mis info is spewed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 01:06 pm:

The Merry Christmas applied to you too, Gary. I'm not discussing it anymore.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration