Interior trim

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Interior trim
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 08:10 pm:

Is there a source for the interior trim used on the Centerdoors?
I need to replace the headliner and the ninety four year old trim will most certainly disintegrate in the process.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Galen West - Halfway OR on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 12:03 am:

My 18 centerboor has nice original upholstery on both doors and front quarters. The 2 back panels and back seat are missing from the car. I have gone to great lengths to locate the fabric and trim material. I had a missionary friend working in Peru that knew a group of folks that were weavers. I sent her a small piece of trim. She could not find anyone that was willing to try to duplicate it. I have pretty much given up on the idea of finding the fabric that I need. If I locate some I will let you know Val.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 07:54 am:

Thanks, that is what I was afraid I would find. What are folks using as an alternative?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration