On ebay. What is it

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: On ebay. What is it
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Bracket-Hot-Rat-Rod-Speedster-Ford-Model-T-A-Fl athead-/152353760648?hash=item2378fde588:g:Ch0AAOSw6DtYRbr~&vxp=mtr

It doesn't look like anything I ever saw on a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

One half of a bumper bracket set up that is attached to holes in the front frame horns. don't know what car it is for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

I have never seen anything like it with Model T stuff. The seller, by his own admission, does know what it is and is guessing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

On ebay, if it's old and rusty, it's a Model T part.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

But it's on the Internet. It MUST be true!

Look at the sellers location. I think this part must be a relic from the thousands of Model T's that were used by the US military during atomic bomb testing in the NV desert. Apparently, only bumper brackets survived the radiation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:03 am:

Something old. That's it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:06 am:

Its the part im missing in the restoration of my peiod correct flux cappasitor!
What are the odds?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration