Another Cool T Hearse

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Another Cool T Hearse
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 10:41 pm:

Not sure why i love these things, but i find them fascinating. I had to turn the volume down to watch because unfortunately the person taking the vid annoyed the hell out of me. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7983qN2QOTA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:05 pm:

If the camera guy could have only got closer to the vehicle, we could have
been able to make out exactly nothing of his fine work ! WTF ? BACK UP
and show the subject !!!

I love commercial vehicles of any type. Just such a unique twist to ordinary
vehicles. Would be nice if the guy showed it off. The detail shots of the pave-
ment around the truck were a nice touch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:18 pm:

Idiot. Liked the vehicle though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:33 pm:

Burger, I think the guy was more impressed with himself and his knowledge of old cars, than he was with the production value of his video. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

I silenced the vid before it started (upon your advice), so I missed that additional skill set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe LaMacchia, St. Louis, MO. on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

Do they have the F*** word in Canada?
Probably a transplant from Jersey.
Oh well, beautiful vehicle though......Eh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:49 pm:

Good camera, bad video. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 06:15 am:

He'said fascinated with trains too. Good thing there were no squirrels in the area.

What's up with everybody making themselves at home and opening the doors and such? I don't touch anyone's car at a show, restored or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 08:33 am:

Yes, the fellow is overcome by enthusiasm for better or worse.
I think the cowl is from a centerdoor and it is a low hood and radiator. The "1924" may be a mistake or perhaps when the body was made for it.
Truly fun to see in spite of the optional shop language.
Thanks for guiding us there.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:48 am:

Interesting name on the door. Suppose it could be worse and Say "Reaper".

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration