Kingston 5 Ball

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Kingston 5 Ball
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 10:52 pm:

So a couple months ago I posted this in the classifieds for sale, one guy never paid, second guy did, told him it would be there by Christmas so tonight it is in a box and headed out in the morning mail. Took a couple pics first.

Every part is original except for the throttle shaft, the screw in the float, the float, the two screws holding the throttle plate to the shaft and the fuel inlet nut and fittings. Other than that is just refurbished, not replaced parts. I did make the two new brass bolts and nuts holding it to the display stand.

This is it before I started on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:43 pm:

Stan, that is beautiful work and your going to make someone's Christmas even better with that carby under the tree!
Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:47 pm:

Very nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:52 pm:

Thanks, made my Christmas nicer, too. Big check for this one. I did think it turned out pretty well. Worked on it for about 3 days. That inlet thread is a bugger to get so it will fit and seal.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration