1915 Top Bow install in sockets info needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1915 Top Bow install in sockets info needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Upper Texas Gulf Coast on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 07:08 am:

I have new sockets and wood bows for my 1915 Runabout/Roadster. I need to fit the bows to the sockets. I am not sure how deep to set the bows in the sockets. With info I have found I think I can get close enough but if anyone has detailed info that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:30 am:

That's important stuff. Find someone with a known original, and get the measurements.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:54 am:

This drawing has appeared numerous times in the forum, purported to be for a 1915:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 03:51 pm:

Bob, I used that diagram to do the top on my '14 Runabout and it worked for me and I think the top is the same for '14 and '15.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration