FJ - Merry Christmas to You - Happy Birthday to Me - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FJ - Merry Christmas to You - Happy Birthday to Me - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 08:58 am:

Merry Christmas to everyone in the Ford Family .... :-)

Happy Birthday to Me and everyone else born today !

Growing up it was tough not having a birthday to break up the year .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:03 am:

Happy birthday Jim
Hope AZ is treating you well
Drive safe! I know you drive often.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:03 am:

Happy Birthday Jim! Be safe out there! Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:01 am:

Thanks Dallas !

Thanks Steve !

Nice to be in above freezing weather .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:09 am:

Happy Birthday, Jim. Our surprise twins who snuck up on us nine years after we thought we stopped having kids are 32 today. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:23 am:

Happy birthday, Jim! And don't forget about my car in freezing Minnesota!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:28 am:

Happy birthday Jim! Today is also my 3rd grandson's birthday. He's 3 today. In fact, this month is busy for us. Both of my sons, 2 of my 4 grandsons and I all have December birthdays. Fun time! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:39 am:

Freighter Jim,

Happy B'day! Traveling mercies and best wishes.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:04 am:

My birthday is in February and I can still remember getting presents as a boy from relatives who said, "this is for Christmas AND your birthday". It would be even more so if it were on December 17. I have a son and a grandson whose birthdays are in December, and give each one separate presents.

Happy birthday Freighter.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Brintnall on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:05 am:

Have a happy birthday. Saw a big Ford with a long trailer behind at Crackle Barrel the other day, and I wondered if it might be you. Wrong color Ford. Keep it between the ditches with no more hitches falling off. Allen, S. W. Mo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:07 am:

My son was born Jan. 3rd. Having his birthday stressed the hell out of my wife, more so her than him. We worked very hard to keep him from feeling cheated. Happy Birthday Freighter Jim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 12:34 pm:

Robert,

Sounds like double trouble ... :-)

Gilbert,

I have not forgotten about your Model T !

Henry,

Sounds like you are a poor guy at the end of December ...

Thanks Hap !

Norm,

Exactly - growing up some years my birthday was Christmas !

Allen,

I am trying to stick to the southern routes this winter - we will see how it goes.

Tom,

I was due on December 24th but they induced labor early because doctors didn't like working on Christmas - glad you kept Christmas & birthday separate for your son.

Merry Christmas Everyone .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

Happy birthday Jim! My baby sister's was yesterday. Year end birth's are great for the parents tax return the following April!! LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 01:45 pm:

Happy Birthday FJ thank you for all you do for the club you're the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

Hi Tim,

Thanks !

Hey Justin,

I gots a craving for some good pepperoni pizza in Richmond, IN - any ideas !

Thanks for your friendship .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 02:09 pm:

Jim, I know what you mean Birthday and Christmas being together. My birthday was two days ago and as a kid my Godmother always combined the two and gave me one present and I got it after Christmas. Happy Birthday Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 02:00 pm:

Happy Birthday Jim. Looks like December 17 was a big day for you AND The Wright Brothers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

Happy birthday Jim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

Happy Birthday, Jim, and may you have many more!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:51 pm:

Happy Birthday to you Dean !

Thanks Sean - yeah that is my claim to the famous date I guess.

Thanks Mark !

Thanks Keith !

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration