Merry Christmas!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Merry Christmas!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 12:46 pm:

It's been a while since I've posted much of anything, but I would like to take this moment to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and may God Bless each and every one of you!

By the way, here's something silly from last year :-)
https://www.facebook.com/darren.j.wallace.1/videos/t.574416549/10153680460851550 /?type=2&theater

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 01:26 pm:

Some people choose not to have Facebook.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 02:09 pm:

I'm one of them, Marv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 02:23 pm:

Merry Christmas to you and yours Darren, glad to see you posting again.

Can you post the video without going thru facebook I can't see it.

And Merry Christmas to all the forum members

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

I am on Facebook and can't see this video... Go figure.

Good to see Darren here, though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 02:31 pm:

Darren, I can't see it from my Facebook account either. Is it possible that you posted it only to your Facebook friends?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 03:11 pm:

Merry Christmas all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 04:51 pm:

Sorry guys, my mistake for assuming the link was a good useable one. If you can open this link on Youtube, great!

https://youtu.be/npG5-JWYUA0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 07:20 am:

The link worked for me. Nice Christmas greeting and picture of the Queen but I expected Santa to be driving. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:12 am:

That should be the "new" link

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:26 am:

LOL!!! or should I say Ho Ho Ho :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:47 am:

Well, It is the correct color for Santa's sleigh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 03:39 pm:

Saaweet!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration