2016 Mileage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 Mileage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 09:23 pm:

This GPS track log represents my major 2016 travels
400 miles with ford roller timer.
1,200 Miles with New Day timers
400 Miles with TW timer.
10,000+ Miles with E-Timer.

t16

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:14 pm:

Amazing! I really enjoyed following your travels on facebook and meeting you at Hershey. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:50 pm:

From one of those trips: In the Red Field at Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:01 am:

I made about 20 trips to the lumber yard. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:04 am:

Wow. And I thought the 2169 miles I put on "Pete" the '12, and the 1024 miles I put on "Clarabelle" the '13 this past summer was doing good! That had to be one fun year for you Dean. Impressed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration