Bad news

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Bad news
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:08 pm:

I just found out my son is on life support tonight, will let everyone know more when we have results, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

Prayers. Hope for the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:14 pm:

Our prayers lust got a little longer tonight.God bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:47 pm:

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:58 pm:

God be with not only your son,but with you as well
He will be in our prayers

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:08 pm:

thank you all still waiting, ,Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

Bob,

Prayers from the west coast holding out for positive results

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

Bob and family;
Prayers from me too.
Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 12:03 am:

I'm not a praying man, but my thoughts are with you Robert. I hope that your son recovers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 12:24 am:

God Bless Bob! You are in my prayers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 12:39 am:

Will keep you and he in prayer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 12:58 am:

Same Here Bob. Lots of folks are praying and thinking of you and your son. May we give you strength.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:19 am:

I am stunned. My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:27 am:

"Where 2 or more are gathered in my name I will be with them and bless them" from our model t family to yours. Prayers are being said for you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:32 am:

I will be praying for your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:44 am:

Amen, John, there are many more than two gathered here in his name and we lift Robert and his family up in prayer up at this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:47 am:

Very sorry to learn that Bob, thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Hoping for the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 07:27 am:

Bob,

What hard news. We will keep your son and extended family in our thoughts and prayers.

Ps 61:1-5 often comforts me when things are hard and don't make sense to me. See Bible Gateway 61:1-5 at: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+61%3A1-5&version=KJV Or if find songs comforting it is put to music at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ2cNFlqHWI .

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 07:31 am:

Bob,

I also will add your son to my prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 07:35 am:

Added to our prayer lists Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:30 am:

Our prayers go out for your sons speedy recovery. God Bless!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:43 am:

Our prayers and thoughts are with your son, your family, and you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:44 am:

Just saw the post...so sorry to hear this Bob. My prayers too are going out to you and your son. God Bless you all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:45 am:

Thoughts & Prayers for your Son & the rest of your family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:52 am:

From my family to your's Bob. I know what my sons mean to me as I'm sure your's do to you. My heart is heavy as my prayers go out to you and your family. Ricky and Vandy Williams

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:54 am:

Very sorry to hear this. Prayers sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:01 am:

We are praying for you and your family at my house Bob. God be with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Our family is praying as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:52 am:

Prayers for you and your family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 11:05 am:

Our thoughts and prayers are with your son, you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 11:14 am:

All the Chaffin's are sending hope and prayers for the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 11:50 am:

so sorry to hear all my thoughts and prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 11:58 am:

BOB AND FAMILY: Our Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery and no complications and hope all goes well that he recovers just like new!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 12:17 pm:

Our thoughts and prayers are with your son and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 12:32 pm:

Know the difficulty for anyone especially at this time of year. You have our thoughts and prayers.
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:12 pm:

You have our thoughts and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 01:45 pm:

Bob: Prayers for you and yours. Tough times for sure hope all turns out Good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 03:30 pm:

We prayed for him and your family in church this morning.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 03:33 pm:

So sad to hear. I'll put in a good one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:04 pm:

Bob, I just saw this thread and we also offer our prayers for you and your son. Praying for a full recovery.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:10 pm:

Bob, I just saw this thread and we also offer our prayers for you and your son. Praying for a full recovery.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:38 pm:

Prayers for your son Bob - and your entire family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

Thank you for all your support, my son Robert Bergstadt just passed away about 30 minutes ago, will let you know more later,Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:40 pm:

Bob,we'll be praying here also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

Sorry for your families loss Bob. It's my hope the good memories will help you through this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 04:55 pm:

Bob, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:11 pm:

Sorry to hear of your loss.Prayers for your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:20 pm:

So sorry, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:21 pm:

Bob, Sorry to read this post and even more sorry as to the outcome. No words I can say could ever ease your pain enough. Our families Prayers are with you tonight and forever. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

So very sorry for the loss of your son. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers thru this very difficult time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:26 pm:

My condolences, Bob. Tough stuff.

When the time is right, please share more about your son.
Age, interests, memories. Was this unexpected ?

Again, my sincerest condolences.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:26 pm:

My prayers are with you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:27 pm:

My condolences Robert. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:27 pm:

So very sorry Bob, prayers will continue for you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:30 pm:

Bob, I have no idea exactly what you and your family are feeling but know that here there are plenty of people ready to support you in any way we can. God Bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:45 pm:

Very sorry for your loss, Bob. Prayers to you & your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

Bob,

My condolences to you and your family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

So very sorry to hear of your loss, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

So Sorry to hear about you loss Bob. Our prayers and thoughts to you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:21 pm:

So sorry to hear of your loss, Bob. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

My prayers are with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:54 pm:

Condolences from the Dewey Family too.
Linda & David

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:56 pm:

So sorry to hear of your loss, my deepest sympathies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:57 pm:

Robert,

I remember you - I picked up a Model T chassis from you about 3 years ago.

No parent should be preceded in death by a child and I can't even begin to imagine what you are going thru emotionally.

Your forum family is always here to offer support in whatever manner possible.

God Bless You in this time of sorrow.

So very sorry for your loss.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Syverson on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 07:21 pm:

Bob,
I am very,very sorry to hear this news. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 07:49 pm:

Bob, sorry for your loss. May our words be a comfort to you and yours.

George Schmidt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

So sorry to hear this sad news. May God comfort you. I don't know what to say. I hope and pray He brings you peace and comforts you with His everlasting Love. God be with you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:26 pm:

My condolences Bob. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

May God be with you and comfort you. Condolences from our family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:42 pm:

Very sorry for your loss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:46 pm:

You have our sympathy, Bob. This is so sad, especially at this time of the year.

Keith and Carol Gumbinger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

So saddened to read of this outcome. Our sincerest condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.
Seems to me it wasn't that long ago that you lost your father.
Wayne and Linda Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:57 pm:

So very sorry Bob. My deepest sympathy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:05 pm:

Prayers to you and your family and so sorry for your loss...
The Sorenson's........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:09 pm:

So sorry, Bob. My condolences.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

Bob-
I am sorry for you loss. You and your family are in our prayers.
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Bob,
We are truly sorry to hear about your tragic loss. Your son and family are in our thoughts during these difficult times.

Jim Chochole & Family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

Having lost a daughter myself I understand your grief. Hang in there, it does get easier.

You are in our prayers.
Steven and Diana Thum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:47 pm:

Bob,

We are so sorry to hear that news. We will continue to be praying for you and your extended family.

This group has been a help to many of us. Not just with our cars but when we've gone through some really tough times. Sometimes it is just nice to know that somebody cares and is thinking about you. And there are a lot those folks on here.

If you aren't familiar with the 5 stages of grief or if you want a quick review, one of the sites I like is:

http://www.way2hope.org/5_stages_of_grief_and_loss.htm a helpful review of the five stages of grief.

And in my own faith walk I’ve found the country song by Brad Paisley – “When I Get Where I’m Going” helped me to process my loss when my Dad and later my Mom passed away. It is located at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHT-TF4KO4 . And remember to “turn off the video at the end or at least hit replay” as sometimes the song that follows doesn’t fit in at all.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:59 pm:

Bob,

At times such as this, life seems so unfair. Losing a child is the most difficult thing a parent must go through. As Hap said above we are all family here and offer support, a shoulder to lean on or just to be a listening post. Do not hesitate to call to talk or vent, anyone here would be more than understanding and willing to help lighten your load.

So sad at your loss,

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

Our condolences to your family. So sorry to hear of your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:32 pm:

So very sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 12:01 am:

Bob, We are so sorry to hear of your loss, continued prayers for you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 01:43 am:

Condolences and prayers for you and your family.
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 03:23 am:

Words fail me Bob. I am so sorry. Praying for you and your family.

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 07:39 am:

Condolences from Denise & I on the loss of your son

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bumgarner on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 07:43 am:

Bob, Your family is in our prayers.

Steve Bumgarner
Executive Director MTFCI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 07:50 am:

I can't imagine losing a child. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please post a picture of your son when you are able and let us know more about him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 07:56 am:

Mary & I are so sorry to hear of your loss. You are in our prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 08:06 am:

Your strength is in your family.... take time, don't do anything in haste..your family will be in our prayers, God Bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Menkhaus on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 08:43 am:

Our Condolences to you and your family. we are so sorry to hear of your loss. Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark A. Usry on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 08:54 am:

May you see God’s light on the path ahead
When the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear,
Even in your hour of sorrow,
The gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness
Never turn your heart to stone,
May you always remember
when the shadows fall –
You do not walk alone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 10:33 am:

Thank you all he was 28 years old, I was told he was admitted to the hospital in Chicago on Friday with pneumonia , he has had some medical issues, asthma, some liver problems but for the most pretty healthy, Saturday I got a call from my ex wife stating they had to put him on a ventilator
and his liver and kidneys were shutting down. he was getting oxygen to his brain but not to his lungs, later that evening he suffered s seizure
and things were not looking good, Sunday he went to having cpr done and he never came through it, he loved old cars, fishing, camping, and a lot more, will post more later and thank you all, Bob & family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Blair on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 10:49 am:

Sorry to hear this. I can't imagine how heartbroken you and your family are. Prayers go out to you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 11:15 am:

My thoughts are with you and family and friends at this sorrow. Just last week my wife lost her brother to complications ending with pneumonia so your lost now is heartfelt. May you gain strength in coming times of fond memories of his time on earth. All the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 11:48 am:

Bob,

Thanks for the brief bio. As I get older, and more of my contemporaries
or friends of friends pass on with greater frequency, I find myself wanting
to know more about who they were and what their life was about.

28 is WAY too young to go, and it sounds like this was a real shock. I am
nauseated to think how this must leave you and your family, and words from
some boob like me on how I feel sorry will sound hollow and contrived.

I do hope you can find solace and gratitude for the good things that you
all shared together and not be overwhelmed in the loss. Life (and death)
are pretty random. After sending kids half my age home in boxes from
AFG, I try to never take each day for granted. We never know what the
next moment will bring.

Bob, you do good things for our T hobby. I wish you peace and smooth
sailing through this rocky patch.

Burger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By arnie johansen on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 12:18 pm:

Bob:

Sorry to hear about the passing of your son. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

Robert, sorry to hear of your and your family's loss .

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 12:23 pm:

Bob:

As others have mentioned, it's not possible to find words that adequately express how sorry I am to learn of the untimely passing of your son.

I have two boys in their early thirties and can only imagine how heartbreaking this tragedy must be for you and your family.

I hope with the passage of time the pain and anguish will subside.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

Timothy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 12:26 pm:

Bob,

Really sorry to hear this. I will pray for you and your family. May God ease your burden.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 12:40 pm:

-Bob-
Am again offering my condolences. I had found a tattered newspaper clipping in my Mother's wallet following her death more than 20 years ago. She was two months short of her 91st birthday, and had endured her own share of medical suffering... Also to lose my oldest sister and brother before I was born. Our thoughts and prayers are the easy part. This is the clipping she had saved:

"Death isn't easy and death isn't fair,
especially when you love some someone.
Everyone who lives must sometime die,
I don't understand, don't ask me why.
You must realize, you're not losing the love,
it will travel from earth to high above.
Sometimes all you can do is reach out your hand,
and try to help others understand.
After awhile, the pain goes away,
but not the love - It's here to stay.
Try to accept that you won't see their face,
but their soul has gone to a much better place.
Facing death gives someone quite a scare,
you don't understand and the pain's more than you can bear.
There is a better place high above,
no one knows what it's like, but it's full of love.
Don't think of it as leaving earth,
it's not really death, it's like a new birth."

Bob, you have a large 'family' out here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 01:05 pm:

Bob..God bless and comfort you during this terrible loss. Again, my prayers go out to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

Bob,

I'm so very sorry. Please know of my prayers for you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 01:20 pm:

Bob - I really have no words that seem appropriate; just know that your Son and you and your family are in my wife's and my thoughts and prayers. I can only say that we'll never know "why" in this life, and that you must keep in mind how your Son would wish you to feel and carry on,....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 01:30 pm:

Nothing I can say that has not been said other than my own son is the same age right now and I am stunned and lost for words.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

Thank you all, father died 2000
mother in 2009, lost brother in 2011, have not talked to sister since the fall out on the shop in 3 years, when does it get better, who knows but we will try and pray they are all in a better place now, we will be making arrangements tomorrow, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Paetz on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 01:57 pm:

Bob am very very sorry to hear about your loss my brother died 2 years ago and I had a hard time with that but I cant imagine the pain of loosing a son. May God be with you and your family thru this. Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 02:11 pm:

Condolences from all of us. I know not what to say, but wish you kindness and thoughtfulness in this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 04:47 pm:

Bob Sorry for your loss you and your family are in my prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 05:01 pm:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this sad time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 06:10 pm:

Bob just think of all of these kind words and prayers that are helping him arrive at his now place. He is truly blessed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

So sorry for your loss, Bob. Prayers and thoughts to you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

Although we have never met, My deepest condolences
It is a tragedy to lose a family member,
The pain is worse than anything I have suffered physically, My thoughts and best wishes to your family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

Sad news to read.My condolences to the entire family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

Bob, With deepest sympathy on the loss of your son. Such sad news

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 09:53 pm:

Robert,
words fail me. A parent should never have to bury a child. Can't imagine the pain!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 10:06 pm:

Bob our condolences to you and your family, Mr. Sand said what we all feel. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 10:55 pm:

Bob I am so sorry to hear this, I can't imagine what your going through.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 12:03 pm:

Called Bob and gave him lots of love and prayers. Bob is a living tribute to his father Bob Sr. who was a great asset to the hobby. Now there is no one to carry on the business. May God bless you, It is a great loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 01:16 pm:

Bob,
We am so sorry for the loss of your dear son.
We will hold you and your family in our prayers.
Our sincere condolences.
Brent & Nancy Mize

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 02:00 pm:

Thank you all for this, Bob
Robert Adam Bergstadt
June 10th 1988- December 18-2016

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs Dearborn, MI on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:02 pm:

So sorry Bob. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:20 pm:

My family prays for you and your family. So sorry for your loss..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 08:33 pm:

Such a loss.
Prayers sent.
My second child was born just 20 days earlier.

(Message edited by Duey_C on December 20, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

very sad, rip young man! prayers to your family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 09:08 pm:

May God be with you Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 11:54 pm:

So very for you and your family. Will pray for all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 04:03 am:

I've been away from the forum for awhile and just saw this. I am so very sorry that this has happened to you Bob. I have no words that can possibly ease your pain other than what has already been said. No one should have to lose a child. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 05:41 am:

So sorry to hear this, prayers to your family Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 07:26 am:

Bob, My thoughts are with you and your family. There are no words that can be said. A child should never leave before a parent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 09:50 am:

Please accept our deepest condolences as well Bob.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 12:07 pm:

Thank you everyone, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

http://www.honquestfh.com/
here is a link, thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 01:27 pm:

Once again Bob, I am so sorry for your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 08:01 am:

My condolences and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 08:37 am:

Hard to put words to the pain you must be enduring, you have many, many friends in this hobby that understand and feel your pain. May God be with you and Family in this time of sorrow. Your friends, as always, John & Susan Lemon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 02:20 pm:

Bob,.... not sure why I'm so late in posting this, but just to let you know that you and your son and your family have been in my wife's and my thoughts and prayers, and also, John Lemon just said it very well,... that you have more friends in this hobby than you ever knew, that understand and feel your pain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 03:05 pm:

Thank you, Bob & family

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration