Snowbird Invitation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Snowbird Invitation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Umberger on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

As many people visit Florida for the Holidays or for the entire winter the Suncoast T Club wants to invite you to visit. Our members are basically in Pinellas County (St. Petersburg, Clearwater and such).

We have regular club events on each 2nd Saturday of each month. If you are in the area for a spell or passing through look us up (even if itís not a 2nd Saturday). The invitation stands the whole year long.

Email: Modelt@SuncoastTclub.com or call me, Ben Umberger at 727 433 2242. (Website: http://www.SuncoastTclub.com)

Hope to see you as you travel Florida.

Sincerely

Ben Umberger
Suncoast T Club

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:16 pm:

Thanks for the invite. I hope guys reading this will take you up on the kind offer.

Last trip my wife and I made to Duneden visiting her cuz we had the please of meeting fellow T members.

Was a wonderful time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

Hey Ben....

I'm on the plane in the morning and have the hire car all set to bring me to the coast! How's that for a response...:-)

Dog was eating ice cones off the grass yesterday (She was a South Carolina brood mare until rescued this summer)

The dog wants warm earth to walk on...me too. Have to get the house there decorated for Christmas :-):-):-) (Always an excuse)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Carrico on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Hah, your post title fooled me! This is the type of Snow bird I was thinking:

Noticed the logo on the treads today while working I guess we read what we are thinking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

I arrived in Cape Coral yesterday from chilly Rochester, New York. Are there any antique auto museums in this area?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration