Spivey Kansas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Spivey Kansas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:41 pm:

A wide spot in he road. It's within a hundred miles of me and I've never heard of it before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:46 pm:

I lived within five miles of there. Not much left today, but when the turntable was there was there it was a thriving railroad town. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 07:33 pm:

Something looks weird about that crank handle. And there's that weird hat again on the lady in the backseat. Maybe this pic was on here before?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

Perhaps a longer crank for more leverage?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:51 pm:

The lightning strike right behind the car must have had them all
running for clean skivvies 2 seconds after the photo was taken.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

I thought the screen on my computer had torn!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 01:19 am:

Dang, Steve; I could have sworn that you were in the picture as a youngun'.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration