August 1915 modified Model t-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: August 1915 modified Model t-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 05:43 pm:

Dated August 1915

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

Great picture.Looks like a one piece spindle front end.Those are likely aftermarket 'streamline'fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 06:28 pm:

Good god it looks like he's going to through that baby out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 07:21 pm:

With the bath water presumably.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

Well James 'n Royce you took the words right outa my computer!! Only other comment came to mind was about Micheal Jackson swinging that kid over the balcony railing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:25 pm:

Is that one of them doctors hucksters? Must be an obstetrician. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:27 pm:

I think its one of those cute photos of starting them young in the T hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 08:48 pm:

Period delivery drivers often had their children help with the
runs, taking the parcel from the wagon or truck to the receiver's
door for a signature. Getting a young start only made them better
as they got older.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:02 pm:

The picture may be dated 1915 but the running gear appears more like an early 1911 or earlier what with the 2 piece dash and windshield stay rods going to the front. All Brass dash lights I think I am seeing the rear end of the running board splash shields bulging out at the back end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:43 pm:

You guys got it all wrong!!!!. That's the stork delivering another new baby

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration