Old model t photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old model t photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:48 pm:

old speedster photo

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 09:58 pm:

Racing slicks?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

When I was younger and had no money bald tires were referred to as "US Bald Eagles", in reference to very expensive US double eagle tires.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

Looks like a driving lesson. The old man took all the stuff of he didnt want bent or broken.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

Can't make out the license plate. It's either 1915 or 1918 ? Any clues to the date of the chassis ? Anyhow, what about those early tires that never had any tread ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

'15-'16 hood former.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 01:17 am:

U. S. Bald Eagles, good one, BCG. My buddies and I called our old slick tires Skidmores. After the threads started showing we called 'em Maypops.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration