Old Photo - Model T Era - Scene On Lewiston Highway, Idaho

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Scene On Lewiston Highway, Idaho
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 10:01 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 12:28 pm:

You can still drive this road both coming south out of Uniontown and
heading further south towards Joseph. There is an intermediate gorge
between the latter two to cross the Grand Ronde. SPECTACULAR drive
in ANY vehicle. One of the biggest reasons I bought my TT. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, December 19, 2016 - 04:05 pm:

I've looked at this photo three times and just now saw the other Model T in the background. A mirror image of one heading each direction.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration