SCAM ALERT!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: SCAM ALERT!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 12:54 pm:

After posting a classified ad seeking a RAJO intake manifold, I was contacted by a GARY PACE offering to sell me a RAJO cylinder head. Although "Gary" may or may not be the real deal, it is highly unlikely.

The typical wire me money routine. "Gary" states he lives in the city of Stockton; however, he will not provide an address for me to inspect the head, prior to making the purchase. I think I'll take a pass. Buyer beware. They're out there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration