Homegrown TT cab

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Homegrown TT cab
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

Just thought I'd share my winter project
I cut the logs last year off the farm and sawed the lumber on
My brothers bellsaw mill then stickered it to dry it more until
Three weeks ago then planed it on his flat belt driven planer
So this is my third week at building and I had parts from 3
Different old rotten cabs so I copied one and modified it then
Used the doors off another it's 48" wide instead of 42" and the
Doors seem a little short so I may add some to the top
Also mods. To the floorboards for the Cronk trans.
Jim.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fordtt/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 01:06 pm:

Great work and a great project! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 02:38 pm:

WOW, very nice !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

Thats great! Keep us posted Jim. I had a 26 TT follow me home with a Martin Parry cab that is disassembled and missing a few pieces. Would like to see more pics. Like the fuel tank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 04:48 pm:

Looks great Jim. But more importantly, how are the homemade skis working on the doodlebug?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 11:47 pm:

Beautiful cab! My son and I love the wooden cabs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 12:39 am:

Very nice job, impressive !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 05:37 pm:

Thanks guys and Chad the skis work great
Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration