Ready to paint 26-7 Model T roadster pickup

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ready to paint 26-7 Model T roadster pickup
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry .D .Best (NZ) on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

Hi Folks, My car painter come around home last nite to say he was ready to paint my model T roadster pickup. Just to make sure we are all corect, what parts on the model T are BLACK apart from the body and deck which will be painted maroon. Hope some one can help ,Cheers Gerry (NZ)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 02:12 pm:

By mid '26 on to end in '27 the USA open cars when painted in color would have that color over the whole body, including the dash rail and the dash panel. The hood would be body color too.

Black on all other parts, gas tank, stanchion, windshield frame, steering column, headlamps, and all other chassis sheet metal including the radiator shell, unless equipped with the nickel shell.

Not sure on export Canadian T's. They may have other paint schedules.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry .D .Best (NZ) on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 05:37 pm:

Hi could you please tell me the brakets on the steering colum to the dash panel are thay all painted black. Cheers Gerry (NZ)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 05:40 pm:

yes and the dash should be painted black as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 05:59 pm:

The green touring car dash color matches the body. That's how I painted mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois,Aldergrove BC,Can. on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 06:17 pm:

My 26 Tudor has the dash black as well.
Just saying.
PaulB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry .D .Best (NZ) on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:15 pm:

Hi folks many thanks for your help. I log into this forum every day ,and i have had some great help once again many thanks and merry xmass and a very happy new year. and this year my 26 model T pickup will be out on tha road and being very enjoyed.Cheers Gerry (NZ)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration