Finished at last

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Finished at last
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:22 pm:

Finally finished and installed my updated engine. So far it sounds and runs well, look out Keith and Dan! Scat crank, 280 Chaffins cam, Prus cast iron head, chevy valves, larger intake and all balanced. Thanks to Rick Bonebright, Kevin Prus, Chaffins, Lang's, Snyders, Joe Bell, Mark Atkins, Garry Houser, Kramer Power Eq., and Mike Pardieck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:26 pm:

Very nice! Interesting low height toolbox. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:32 pm:

Looks fabulous! Nice work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

Jerry,

It is nice to see Kim left at least one car with you - a handsome one at that ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

Proving again we can 'fit'! Beautiful work, Jerry!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

Something to be proud of for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

Looks good. Hope it runs as well as it looks.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 11:01 pm:

Hi Jerry, I agree with Norm: Hope it runs as well as it looks... :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 07:46 am:

Just perfect !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 08:02 am:

Beautiful Model T! and just in time to load it up with Christmas gifts and drive to my house. I'll send you my address so you don't get lost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 08:23 am:

Looking good, Jerry! Judging from your list of credits, I'd venture that it does indeed run as well as it looks. :-) We'll seeya' on some tours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Velarde on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 08:59 am:

Very Nice.... Great representation of the art of "tinkering"....It looks like you are proud, which you should be. Thanks for sharing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 09:10 am:

If it does run as good as it looks the Red paint may get you a ticket for speeding
but if you tell Mr. Officer enough about your car he may forget why he pulled you over!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 09:15 am:

Looks great! Does it have upgraded brakes or is it still original as far as the brakes go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:00 am:

Beautifully done Jerry. Wherdja get the toolbox?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:59 am:

Jerry, Congratulations. Beautiful job indeed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 11:14 am:

Very nice T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 11:19 am:

Almost as pretty as mine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

Nice pickups.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 08:34 pm:

Jerry, that thing looks great! Very nice ride. Looks a lot better than my RPU.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

Wooo, pretty truck, nice color and sounds like a real barn burner too. Not too enamored of the local "air conditioning" features, looks a might cool around there about now, but I guess you only have to worry about that during the winter time, although the beneath the floorboard heater works good year round. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration