1925 pick up bed strips

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1925 pick up bed strips
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 07:08 am:

Im restoring a 25 pickup bed and know that the metal bed strips (rails) are unique from the 26/27. Does anyone know exactly what the differences are? I would like to know dimensions if possible. Tex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 09:47 am:

Tex: 1925 bed strips are unique to that year only. They have a convex center which the '26s don't have. There is a photo of that style about two weeks ago by Steve Jelf who has that type in a ton truck. If you need dimensions I can get them later, but it's cold outside!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:15 am:

Maybe Steve can repost the picture here. I have a set listed in the classifieds and we are trying to determine if they are '25 or '26/'27.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Larry, it's 56 in Lomita, CA. this morning. You are going to have a real hard time convincing the rest of the country you can't go outside and take a picture of the bed strips on your pickup!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:39 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 11:43 am:

Mark, Can you let me know if the strips you have for sale match the profile on the strips Steve Jelf shows in this thread? Thank you, Tex

(also posted this request in the classifieds by mistake)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 11:48 am:

Thanks Steve! I'll check mine when I get back to the house.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration