New video, what do you think?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New video, what do you think?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 11:25 am:

Hey guys, I just found a way to add the music that I want to my videos. Hope you all enjoy this short video. This is my new sweet Chariot, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YIKtki8YtM&feature=youtu.be

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 11:29 am:

You bought a touring car Warren?? Congrats to a great Christmas present :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

Sound good. I like it--

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

Warren, what video software do you use?

I use Windows Movie Maker and have been unsuccessful so far in replacing the ambient sound track with a music track. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

Mark, I use Windows Movie Maker as well. I use Apple's Quick Time player to cut the parts out that I do not want and use Movie Maker to add title, captions and credits. Then when I finish that, while I'm on HOME, I click on the Add music, Add music from PC (is high lighted), click on Add music (just below), a windows comes up with my music that I have loaded on my computer, select which song I want and click open.

Happy motoring,

Warren

ps: I'm using windows 7 & windows 10 on two different computers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 03:24 pm:

Thanks Warren, I'll give that a try. Hopefully it will work on my Window XP machine (I'm the last holdout on the planet). I do have a tablet that runs Windows 10 for the day when my PC goes belly up. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration