Call Out to the Gentleman at the Gas Station This Morning

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Call Out to the Gentleman at the Gas Station This Morning
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 12:25 pm:

To the gentleman that I met at the gas station just off Highway A near Hillsboro, MO this morning while I was putting gas in Betsy, my '24 T -

I'm sorry that I didn't get your name or give you mine, I was focusing on topping off Betsy with gas and answering questions from you and a couple other folks at the station. I did hear you say that you had a 1923 Touring Car and a '23 Depot Hack.

If you see this, please PM me with your contact info and I will reply with mine. Maybe we can get together some time and do a mini-tour and lunch.

Mark Strange

pic

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration