Free Model T Stuff!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Free Model T Stuff!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 08:34 pm:

Maybe someone near Denver can save this old stuff before it gets taken to scrap? Found it on Craigslist.

http://denver.craigslist.org/zip/5928808719.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 08:38 pm:

Ide be on that like a fat kid on a smarty if I lived closer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 09:50 pm:

Let Dave Huson know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 11:13 pm:

Can't even find parts that good here! Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 11:41 am:

James, thanks A friend from Texas called me last night I tried to call twice last night and again this morning but so far no answer.
I just got an answer. I finally got a call just moments ago and all the item are gone. I just hope it is not one of the iron mongers. They are a real problem in Colorado at any auction. I have even bid against them at auctions on complete cars and seldom win.
I called as soon as I found out and today They told me that I was number 36 that called. I can't think that they were all T People but many iron mongers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 12:46 pm:

I hope those rims went to a good home....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

Some of that stuff looks good (valuable) enough that scrapping it would be idiotic. But that doesn't mean it won't happen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

Steve, it may be idiotic but to the iron mongers its an every day thing no matter how valuable the items are. I hope I am wrong but I would bet the an Iron Monger got this stash. While I had the owners on the phone I should have asked. Rather than give the stuff away they should have lumped it all together and sold it. If I could have seen it I bet I would have offered them a pretty good price. This way the owners get nothing and the T people get nothing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration