OT- Merry Christmas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT- Merry Christmas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 07:02 am:

1956 Lincoln

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bumgarner on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 07:43 am:

Merry Christmas Dan and Ellen

Steve Bumgarner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 08:21 pm:

Thanks Steve,

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 11:41 pm:

A Merry Christmas to all of you.

And a few period Christmas greetings:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 12:10 am:

A blessed and merry Christmas to you one and all.

Heads up, Rob, I think I saw a four wheel drive Model K. Chains on all four wheels. You have got to get you one of them boogers. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:17 am:

I'd like to offer Christmas greetings to all of our forum members, and I hope the politically correct version will soon die.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Merry Christmas you T Toddlers !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:22 am:

Thanks Jim and all the others!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

Thanks for sharing these. Larry- my sentiments exactly! Merry Christmas to All! (and we'll do the Happy New Year thing next week). Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 01:31 pm:

Dan and all above..thanks and Merry Christmas to y'all too! Larry, you know me..no "P/C" here!!

Bill thanks for taking the time to load all those cool prints on here! Really neat. When I get some time, I'll save some of my favorites on the computer for future!

God Bless all, and God Bless America!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

Great Christmas cards from the past thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas everyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 09:23 pm:

Merry Christmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

By all means, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you and yours.

Rich and Joy Eagle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

Some of these images are more "just winter" rather than Christmas. I hope that some of you find pleasure in the viewing of them. Merry Christmas, Bill

One of my favorite cartoons:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 12:43 am:

This was a sincere and thoughtful thread during this Holiday Season, you all are really a bunch of neat guys. Merry Christmas to all and their Family's, forever keeping Christ in Christmas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 09:10 am:

Thanks for the great pics and post cards. I LOVE that stuff.

And thanks to all for a great your of help from you. And for the company throughout the year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 06:22 pm:

What a wonderful collection of images and thoughts. I found a few more from past Christmas's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 02:55 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration