No Sleep last night

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: No Sleep last night
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 10:46 am:

Headed out today to rescue large stash of T's and parts that havent seen daylight since the 60's. including early '14 touring, truck with express box, 26 touring, and lots of early parts..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 10:55 am:

Woohoo, please post some pictures when you're able! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 11:00 am:

Ill try to get some posted tonight after my heart rate slows down and the drooling gets down to a drip. Been hauling them in for 50 years and it never changes.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 11:05 am:

Now thats exiting. I am going to SW Iowa Janurary 11 for coyote hunting trip. Told my buddy to find something I can bring back. Im pulling a 16 ft 2017 enclosed trailer back that a friend purchased. Hare to come back empty.
Cant wait to see your find!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 11:32 am:

Jack,

Sounds like an adventure. Happy hunting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 01:18 pm:

I didn't sleep much last night 'cause my shoulder hurts so much. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

Got in late,left camera in buddies truck..good trip.pictures tomorrow. Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 09:38 pm:

Jack your killing me here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 09:39 pm:

come on Jack, were dying here .!!! :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 08:08 am:

IT'S TOMORROW! Hurray! now we get to see the pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 08:17 am:

Look forward to the pics as well, especially the early 14 touring :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 09:59 am:

A " new hit " from a music group tearing up the
one track roads of Rural America called .....

The T Dimension

First Verse

Last night I didn't get to sleep at all ...

No ... No...

Was wondering about those Model T's ...

Watched until the morning light ...

Anticipation washed away the darkness of the lonely night ....

Chorus

Last night, I didn't get no sleep at all ....

Second Verse

Last night I got to wondering maybe I should call you up at 2 a.m.

To borrow your old trailer but then again ...

When I returned it - I'd have to tell you about where I'd been ...

So last night I didn't get to sleep at all !

Chorus

I know it's not my fault - I did my best

The wife knows my wallet could use a rest

The more T's I seem to find - the dreams of having any money are left behind ....

Chorus

The shot of jack I took was just a waste of time ...

I couldn't close my eyes 'cause T's were on my mind ...

Chorus

Freighter Jim
Lyricist part time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:40 am:

Thanks Jim! Now we have no pics and a song we cant get out of our head!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:13 am:

No pics, It never happened.... :-) must have been a dream ....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration