Need clip for rear taper leaf spring with curled leaf

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need clip for rear taper leaf spring with curled leaf
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 11:37 am:

Need for a friend 2 rear spring clips that fit on the taper leaf spring with the curled up leaf. repops have a notch and are too long.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 11:04 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 12:02 am:

Clips (3833), or clamps (3848)? If it's clamps, it would probably be easier to make them than to find them. That's what I ended up doing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:20 am:

You can take a late one, and smash the center tab down, and fill it. I can't remember if there is enough left to drill new holes and round off the top or not. I did this once for a front spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

he wants originals as the car is in great unrestored condition

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration