OT modern tool, what is it

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT modern tool, what is it
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 06:53 pm:

I got a trailer load of stuff today and found what I guess is a tool. I didn't find much T stuff, a little A stuff, 49 Ford stuff and a bunch of junk. This was in with it, of course so we're 2 christmas tree stands so this may not even be a tool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 07:00 pm:

What is it?

Green :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

It's a pulley removal tool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 07:22 pm:

I've seen similar used for various flat belt pulleys and supercharger pulleys. They are all different depending on application. Or, maybe it's for a Christmas tree stand :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

Looks like a tool to remove a harmonic balancer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

Model A steering wheel puller sold by Mac's and others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

Tom is right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

Ok thanks. I did find some new Model A pedal pads with that stuff too. 41 Cadillac parts I'm glad he told me what those were or I'd have never known. There was one repop T hubcap wrench and a T head bolt-spark plug wrench.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 03:26 pm:

I don't feel so bad now for not knowing what that tool was. Took that trailer back and that tool too. He told me he didn't know what it was so I told him. He has 4 Model A''s, a 28 roadster all apart right now. I guess there is some other way to get the steering wheel off. He told me he just wanted that junk gone. It was his friend's that passed away.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration