Cedar Rapids Hucksters -Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Cedar Rapids Hucksters -Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 09:12 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 09:26 am:

What a nice early example of an early commercial body. I see the motorcycle behind it. It is probably a Harley.
Thanks Herb
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 09:27 am:

Great photo Herb!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

Note the top. Curved across the car, side top member curved down on the top edge and also down at the front on the bottom edge. No square box look to this one. Nicely done!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

Geez,
I was hoping you or Jay would post an interesting photo! Its been a whole day! Grandkids are gone paper and all the mess picked up. Time to relax and digest the great food so I can eat some more.
Thanks Herb

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration