Old Photo - Mac's Tydol Gas Station

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Mac's Tydol Gas Station
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 09:28 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:02 am:

I wonder if the "Ladies Rest Room" was a one holer or two? Was having a restroom unusual or advertising worthy back then?

Also, sure is a lot of pumps at that station.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:38 am:

Gas station owners found out early on that having a clean rest room for mom and the girls was a great incentive to get folks to pull into their station. It didn't matter so much with dad and the boys. Dad may just pull over anywhere and tell the boy to run out behind a tree.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:54 am:

Keep the gas station photos coming!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

the frist ones are Waynes 276 the last two are g& bs. have them. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

I agree with Larry! Love the gas station pics. Closest thing I'll ever come to owning a visible pump...ha ha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

tim, there are lots of those pumps out there you just have to step up a little more now days. ha. ha . charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 03:16 pm:

I hear the guys at Mac's take their own sweet time coming out to pump your gas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 04:05 pm:

Steve, I hear you, and feel your pain! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration