Old photo: Danish Model T w/wire wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old photo: Danish Model T w/wire wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 04:32 pm:

Hi, in the danish magazine "Motor Classic" this photo was shown:

Its a Centerdoor - dare any give a shot of the year?
The wire wheels made the editor claim it was a 1927, but of course its not. But what wire wheels do you think that is? Remember that we are in Europe (Denmark) so it may be some european made wheels. Michelin? Dunlop?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

That's a heck of a set of wires ! If the gent's head were leaning towards his sweetie, we could see the door handle - at least it would be an indicator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 09:57 pm:

That's a mighty handsome T Model. Come to think of it I always say that centerdoor cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:15 pm:

I'm a bit partial to Centerdoors, myself !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 02:07 pm:

I have added the picture in Facebook group "Model T club of Facebook".
Some interesting comments there as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

lots of spokes, very strong wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 01:47 pm:

must be a doctor's sedan, his doctor's bag is behind the car, although he may have something else in mind going by those curtains in back.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration