Where is everybody

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Where is everybody
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 07:25 am:

It's 7:23 AM Dec 24. No post showing up after 9:23 last evening. What's up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 07:27 am:

Never mind. Just a delay for some reason.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 08:22 am:

Did you have too much Egg Nog last night that your eyes are on a delay timing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 08:27 am:

I don't know what was going on. The first couple of times I checked in this morning, nothing showed up posted after 9:23 last night. Strange.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 08:35 am:

Put the Egg Nog down and back away from the cookie table...trust me it's for your own good!

Now pack up all those cookies that you left on the table and send them to me. I'm just trying to be helpful. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 09:17 am:

Speaking of cookies, we were right? I miss being able to eat peanut butter cookies , or anything with peanut butter. Suddenly , at about 50 years old, I became allergic to peanuts. I can survive though as long as I don't become unable to eat shellfish (shrimp).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 09:22 am:

In bed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 09:25 am:

My favrite cookies are the same as my favorite pie!!!
ROUND!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 12:29 pm:

I am waiting at the Tecate Summit along I-8 about 60 miles east of San Diego, CA for a snowplow to clear the road West ....

There is about 4 inches of wet snow on the road.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

Getting ready to head to the family home in Dunsmuir (about a 2-1/2hour drive. We're a day late because of the snowstorm yesterday, but today? Sunshine! However, it's supposed to 11 degrees there tonight. Can anyone say, "Frozen Pipes?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

At home waiting for friends and family to arrive :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 01:56 pm:

Putting off giftwrapping a couple of last-minute presents.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Holmes, Mississauga, Ontario on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

wasting a bit of time before vacuuming. My wife is finishing up the cooking for tonight

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 02:50 pm:

Mmaking fial prep for run to deliver gifts tonight in the RPU. Will leave about dark. Not to worry about beeing seen in the dark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

In the garage working on a carburetor for a 1907 Maxwell that somebody messed up who knows when.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

Out on the driveway sanding off 100 years of paint from some WWI wooden ammo boxes. Wefe came out and said, "Really, Bob? On Christmas Eve?".

Well, it was only 2:00 in the afternoon. I had plenty of time to get ready for church.

I guess this means I can't get my hands dirty tomorrow either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 06:04 pm:

Stan, I hope you finished that carb for the '12 Maxwell for my fire buddy Tommy. Somebody messed that one up as well the way it looked when I was up there at your place recently.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

That's the one gene. 1912, not 1907. I knew that, just tired and busy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 07:54 pm:

Started building a cabinet for my wife, followed by Christmas Eve dinner.
My wife's family always had lobster on Christmas Eve but we couldn't afford them while in school.
We splurged and had Lasagna.
It has become our tradition so we just finished a fantastic Italian meal with lots of wine, garlic bread, and laughs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Hey Fred,

Bet those garlic laughs go a quite a distance ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 11:28 pm:

Wife and I plus friends went out to dinner and a very special treat!!!!

We went to a winter fest themed burlesque stage show in downtown Seattle. You might just say it was almost a religious awakening.

It was done is very good taste with lots of incredible props and music. We enjoyed the dancing, the jokes and the overall production.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 08:00 am:

Tommy. I'm not supposed shellfish. I do anyways until I get the hives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:03 am:

Got back into the house about 2AM. I did my Santa thing. We go out to families starting at 9:30 PM Christmas eve. I wait for the kids to be sleeping and we take pictures of Santa in their house filling their stocking or riding their bike or what ever. We leave the picture where they left the cookies. When they go to the tree this morning they see that Santa was really at their house!! It adds another year to the mystery of Santa. The best part will be this morning when we go to church and hear some of the antics the kids had when they got up. Fun for us too. Dick C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:32 am:

Good on you R.S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 09:56 am:

That's a neat Idea, R.S., to play Santa in the house.

But don't you think now that the children are 35 years old you could stop! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 11:37 am:

Due to busticating my leg five weeks ago, Christmas will be modest this year. We did get minimal decorations up, but my plan to put the decorated T in the front yard will have to wait until next year. We will have friends over for dinner this evening. The forecast temperature for this area is 87-88. If it reaches 88, it will be a record for the date. The surgeon won't let me drive for another two weeks, so I can't take the T out. Bummah!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 11:58 am:

Dennis--When will I stop?? Several years ago when I reached the last house, I said to the young mother, "Santa is aging out and will have to retire". Her response was "not now. I just found out I'm pregnant again". That meant another 8 to 9 years!!! Another fun thing is the young mother that insists on giving Santa a kiss. I don't have that happen everyday!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration